- LOA 11.5M | 37’09”
- Beam 3.90m | 12’ 10”
- LWL 11.0m | 36’ 01”
- Displacement (Lt) 11200 kg | 24,690 Lbs.
- Displacement (W/CAR) 16180 kg | 35,670 Lbs.
- Draft, Hull 0.64m | 02’01”
- Draft, Prop 1.10m | 3’ 06”
- Water 500L | 132 Gallons
- Fuel 750L | 200 Gallons
- Height, stowed 2.9M | 9′ 06″
- Top Speed 20 KTS
Reliant Yachts – X40L Lander Tender - $1,464,000.00
SYTT exclusively present a unique opportunity to purchase this brand new custom built X40 Lander tender built by Reliant Yachts in partnership with Dave MacFarlane and Jim Ewing.
Reliant have built a 40ft utility boat which offers all the practicality you need to handle heavy loads of equipment and stores, whilst maintaining some of the luxury features you may want when spending a day at the beach! This tender has been designed to be a working craft in the morning and a luxury SUV in the afternoon. Come the evening its unique design is really unleashed. You can head over to your favourite cove and invite your friends and family for a truly unique cocktail or alfresco dining experience.
To take advantage of this rare opportunity to bypass the build time and to arrange your private viewing please contact us via telephone (+44 238 0016 363) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are looking for a trio of matching tenders then please also see the X40T Limousine and the X40 Express tenders also available exclusively through Superyacht Tender and Toys.
- Motor Yacht / Planing Hul
- Aluminum Construction
- Carbon fiber hardtop and side doors.
- Twin Cummins qsb-6.7, 355hp engines w/ Hamilton jet drives.
- Seakeeper 3 Stabilizer System With Helm Interface.
- 6KW Onan Generator with sound shield, dedicated breaker and battery.
- Blue Arrow Hamilton joystick control system.
- 8,000 BTU Webasto reverse cycle air conditioning
- Eight cleats total – Integral cleats set into rail, four port, four starboard.
- Eight fender sockets – Fast release fender connections four port, four starboard.
- Scuppers – Four stainless scuppers in cockpit sole.
- Flag Pole Socket – Carbon fiber flag pole at stern with integral stern light.
- Radar Mast – Carbon fiber removable radar mast with integral down light for swim platform.
- 2) Raymarine GS165 Glass Helm Touch Screens (GPS/ Radar/Engine Displays,etc
- Autopilot – Raymarine 170Rs Analog Gauges Fuel, Water, Waste
- Windlass Control
- Micro Throttle
- Galley – Located aft behind steering station with down lighting from hardtop. With refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, sink, cabinets & storage space
- Head – Located to port under steering station. Head provides vanity, cabinet and linen storage.
- Air conditioned Storage closet – Located to starboard under steering station Locking door, electrical panel within
- Powered front door (hydraulic) with integrated ramps allows storage and transport of vehicle.
- Powered side doors (hydraulic, port and starboard) with integrated folding S/S rails
- Powered aft door ((hydraulic) with integrated swim platform
- Electro-hydraulic dining table with stowed surface (Flexiteek decking).
- Stainless lift raising mechanism, and open top surface water resistant
- Flexiteek synthetic teak throughout
- Hardtop lowers for garage storage
- Large flatscreen television on front of steering station for viewing when boat in “entertainment mode”
- Stereo speakers throughout
- Full sun awning
- Wifi via cellular router, Apple TV
- Removable carbon fiber davit