Designed and engineered to absorb high impacts from tenders, transom fenders are foam-filled and wrapped in Hypalon providing protection to both transom and tender.
Each set of fenders are tailored to suit your requirements. Designed to fit the contours of the transom, shell door or swim platform in easy-to-handle sections for quick installation. Each section is crew friendly with integrated handles at each end.
Each set of fenders are constructed using marine grade closed-cell foam, carbon fibre and Hypalon offering high resistance to UV, abrasion and extreme temperatures.
Unique options include:
- Transom Step -The answer to boarding high freeboard tenders.
- Jet ski Fender Step – The ultimate solution for novice jet ski users, ideally suited for charter yachts.
- Semi-permanent transom fenders -A transom extension without the cost and hassle.
- Submersible transom fenders -Engineered to submerge with a lowering platform offering an uninterrupted guest experience.
A unique range of pillar fenders to ensure we have the solution for you. Each model has been designed and engineered to withstand direct impacts from tender’s and chase boats, yet they are light enough to be carried by one crew member. Made to order and manufactured in carbon fibre with either an inflatable or foam fender. One, two or three stainless steel deck fitting configurations are available providing a quick and secure method for installation and all our pillar fenders are supplied with male and female fittings.
We can design and fabricated any pillar fender to fit any tender, transom or shell door profile.
Pillar fender options include:
- Clear coating or custom painting
- Stainless steel boarding handles
- Inflatable fender
- Solid core foam fender finished in seamless black polyurea foam
- Storage bags