WE ARE HIRING! Project Manager – Yacht Tenders Department
20th July 2021
Project Manager – Yacht Tenders Department
Superyacht Tenders & Toys Ltd is a family owned business managing supply projects for owners and commissioners of large motor and sailing yachts.
We have 13 people working at our busy but relaxed offices at Harkstead Hall Barns in rural Shotley Peninsula (south east of Ipswich) and now require a Project Manager to support the Senior Project Manager and Sales of the Yacht Tender department.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Compiling proposals of available tenders for enquiries
- Raising quotes, invoices and purchase orders
- Monitoring open sales orders from our CRM system (WorkBooks)
- Handling day to day enquiries, answering the phone
- Assisting the team with Yacht Tender inspections, writing reports
- Some international travel
- Assisting other departments with enquiries (yacht toys and deck equipment)
- Assisting handling deliveries and some warehouse duties
- Working on maintaining and keeping up to date second hand used tender brokerage
- Organising global shipping
The company has grown to be market leaders in the field of yacht tender supply to superyachts and this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated candidate to grow in knowledge with appropriate training given.
The position is full-time with some flexibility on hours. Own transport is required because of the rural location and local candidates are viewed favourably.
Previous yachting and marine knowledge essential. Excellent computer skills required.
Applications by e-mail including CV and covering letter please. Applicants not writing a cover letter will not be considered.