WE ARE HIRING! Marketing Assistant
8th December 2021
Superyacht Tenders & Toys Ltd is a family-owned business managing supply projects for owners and commissioners of large motor and sailing yachts. The owners also run from the same office Shipyard Supply Co a superyacht deck equipment manufacturing company. Alongside this there are the brands Superyacht Nautique, ROAM Boats and Superyacht Inflatables.
We have 16 people working at our busy but relaxed offices at Harkstead Hall Barns in rural Shotley Peninsula (southeast of Ipswich) and now require someone to work in the office supporting the company’s Marketing Department. The position can be full-time or part-time depending upon the candidate and will be overseen by the Marketing Manager.
Would suit a creative and hardworking individual looking to develop their marketing career within a supportive team and company.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Content creation and management of the groups social media pages
- Managing Google analytics, SEO and Google ads across the groups 4 websites
- Updating website content on groups 4 websites
- Creating marketing materials and literature for print
- Writing and proof reading content for both print and digital platforms
- Writing and managing press releases
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Attending industry events and trade shows (some international travel possible for the right candidate)
- General office admin duties
- Knowledge and skills in WordPress, Elementor
- Knowledge and skills in MailChimp, Google Analytics, SEO, PPC
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suites, in particular InDesign preferred
- Copywriting, proof reading and editing experience viewed favourably
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous yachting and marine knowledge beneficial
- Excellent computer skills required and knowledge of Mac preferable
The position is either full-time or could be part-time. Own transport is required because of the rural location and local candidates with an interest in watersports are viewed favourably.
The company has grown to be the market leaders in the field of supply to superyachts worldwide and this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated candidate to grow in knowledge with appropriate training given.
Salary guide is £22,000-£25,000 with annual reviews and opportunity for growth. Applications by e-mail including CV and cover letter please. Applicants not writing a cover letter will not be considered.