Join our team
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Project Manager to join our Shipyard Supply Co team on the Shotley Peninsula near Ipswich.
At Shipyard Supply Co, we design, manufacture and distribute deck and associated engineering equipment onto superyachts worldwide.
We have dedicated manufacturing and storage facilities on-site and a full-time production team.
Operating out of the same offices as Superyacht Tenders and Toys, the environment is fun and fast-paced, offering many growth opportunities.
Based close to the water, an active interest in boats and yachting is essential, with marine industry experience highly desirable.
Working closely with the Technical Manager and Office Manager, the primary responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Project handling, from sales to delivery of products
• Liaison between customers and production
• Organising shipping and packing to suit customer requirements
• General sales and office administration, including answering the phone
• Placing orders and handling goods in
• Getting involved at all levels of the business
The successful candidate should:
• Have an interest in boats
• Have a desire to understand and be enthusiastic about our products
• Have completed suitable further education
• Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office/Word/Excel
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Be presentable and able to communicate at all levels
• Be pro-active and able to work unsupervised
• Be willing to handle jobs outside of their specific remit
• Be able to travel for boat shows, customer visits to yachts and training
• Be looking for a long-term position with the potential to progress within the company as it grows
Additional assets include:
• Project Management history, specifically in the marine industry
• Sales experience
• CAD design experience
Please introduce yourself with an email including a cover letter to email@example.com.